Saturday, 9 August 2014

MY GOLDEN COLLEGE DAYS



It was horrible night, the more I thought about her, the more frustrated I became. Nevertheless, my mind and my heart just said, “How bigger fool are you?” Fool, but for what? This could be the question you would be surely wondering. How stupid I’m, without telling you the obvious reason, I started describing my emotion.

Well, let’s go to a couple of years back; those were the days when I used to go to college. In a number of five hundreds college girls, my eyes went just for one, the only one whose every move made me feel sensation. I won’t tell you her physical figure but yes, she was the most down to earth lady that I ever met. I began acquiring more attraction and feelings towards her but the way she interacted with me, one can say there was definitely something between us.

I had a bad habit of spiting. Everytime I walked passing through garbage or unhygienic path, I spited. One day while passing through the market, I spited looking spiteful cow dung; she quickly came closer to me with authority and told me not to spite. I had nothing to tell her besides saying ‘sorry’. She never ever let anyone of us to throw biscuit packets or covers of chocolate anywhere near roadside. When we argue with her jokingly, she said, “Look, if you and me litter roads and continue to do so, others would also follow us and that would surely pollute the surrounding”.

She was very helpful as per me. I could say it because she came all way to help me when I needed it most. I was quite disorganized in class and notes that were given us to write by our lecturers I didn’t maintain properly. In such cases, she often snatched my notebooks and jotted down notes for me. Even during the time of admission she would always take care of me, asking me if I had any problems in submitting college fees. Once I had to borrow three thousands rupees which later on, I gave it back to her. It was not something that I didn’t help her too. I also crossed thousands miles when it came to helping her when she needed.

It was the time when we got deadlines of submitting the class projects. She suddenly fell sick and she asked all others except me for help. However, all those fellows were never in a position to help her. And why should they help her as she stood first in first year. I knew it but I didn’t tell anything to her. In fact she required photos and notes for the project. I thought it was the opportunity to help her and without thinking for a second, I planned to bring all those notes. Same things I exactly did as planned. It was a sight of joy for me to see her happy smile. So this was what I did for her.

Once college got over, those feelings also got over like the cold winter season. In the past five years, I had never been in a true relation. The only reason was my stupidity. And it was all my trust; I have a problem that whoever accepted me in a relationship I put everything on it. You can say total surrender. But, may be, it was my bad luck that whoever, entered into relation with me proved undeserving of me, considering the kind of tendencies and natures they exhibited.

Sometimes, I felt lonely; so lonely that I wished of someone in my life with whom I could share laughter, happiness and funs. Again deep inside of my heart a voice came out telling me things I thought were all illusion. There was never a concept like a ‘true love’. May be not for me; different kinds of thoughts cropped up in me. Whatever challenges, struggles and difficulties did I face; I couldn’t share them with anyone but with myself only.

The only option available to me to feel ease was chatting with my long lost friends in facebook. Every one of them had a good luck I should say. Because I believed it was not that easier to find good and reliable girls. May be all of them had shares of some luck that they could find girls whom they had been all doing well. What could I do, since half of their times of the day was spent chatting with their girlfriends. They hardly got time to give attention to their male friends. And I was one of their male friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment