Saturday, 2 August 2014

HOW FACEBOOK HELPED ME TO EARN MY POCKET MONEY?





As I’m one of those laziest guys who always love to spend their valuable time on non-productive activities. Out of 24 hours, Facebook consumes my two-third amount of time and during that period I try to make my presence online and this social media site has all of sudden become my second home. Spending too much time on it has had a variety of negativity. It made me lose my sleep, often face arguments with my girlfriend who out of suspicion often comes out bursting and one day she really got the better of me.

In fact, how I started earning money using Facebook has an interesting story behind it. As I have been so much addicted into it, I have been continuing to use it and ignored the demand of my girlfriend who told me to help her in her works. When she got fired she started abusing me a lot of things and she even told me I should learn some of the money earning tricks through the usage of Facebook. After so much research online here are some of the following ways that I found helpful and through which I have been earning my pocket money.

I have a blog where I used to blog on different subjects that are interesting for most of the people and I have some specific targets. In this way I simply post links of the blog in Facebook which gets shared with all of my Facebook friends. And the more I receive visitors to my site the more beneficial for me as I used to get visitors to my blog through Facebook and hence the Google adsense is all providing me the value of my hard work.

Besides, what you can again do is you can publish your e-book online and then can sell it by promoting on Facebook that will be of immense way to earn. You can target more non-fiction because everybody needs information and hungry about having of so many ideas since the coming of globalization which brought out stiff competition in the areas of business, academics and any kind of profession as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment